This workshop is for parents with children from 8 to 10 years old. We are planning to launch this workshop across the Netherlands in 2023!
In this age group, children feel comfortable in the environment they are involved in. As a consequence they find themselves taking a great quantity of personal decisions in many daily situations. To be able to choose, children need to have a scale of values to use as reference.
In this workshop series, parents analyse the importance of living according to a scale of values, how to transmit and how to help their children acquire these values.
The workshop will start with an online introductory session for all participants. Team sessions will take place in person at the place of residence (COVID permitting), while the first three moderated sessions will take place online. The moderated discussion of the last two cases will be organised in person on the same day with all teams from across the Netherlands in Zonnewende (near Tilburg) followed by a BBQ.
- Introductory session – 18 January 2023
- Case 1: Family life. Balancing family and work – 11 February 2023
- Case 2: Love & life. Reflections on educating for love – 18 March 2023
- Case 3: Great kids don’t just happen. Parental authority – 15 April 2023
- Case 4: Time to flourish. Free time: what’s it for? – 25 June 2023 in Zonnewende
- Case 5: The great adventure. Mutual understanding in marriage – 25 June 2023 in Zonnewende
First 4 sessions online at 8.30 p.m., last two in person in Zonnewende with BBQ and family day
Cost: €75 per couple for the complete program (aid available)
Registration deadline: 11 January 2023. You can register here!
Feel free to invite other couples!
For further information contact Monica Reintjens at firstname.lastname@example.org