Based on the feedback received during the previous workshops, we are organising the following events in the upcoming period:
First Decisions workshop for parents of children 8-10
This workshop series consists of five different cases focusing on the education of children between the age of 8 and 10. In this workshop, parents analyse the importance of living according to a scale of values, how to transmit and how to help their children acquire these values.
Structure: The workshop will start with an online introductory session for all participants. Team sessions will take place in person at the place of residence (COVID permitting), while the first three moderated sessions will take place online. The moderated discussion of the last two cases will be organised in person on the same day with all teams from across the Netherlands in Zonnewende (near Tilburg) followed by a BBQ.
- Introductory session – 18 January 2023
- Case 1: Family life. Balancing family and work – 11 February 2023
- Case 2: Love & life. Reflections on educating for love – 18 March 2023
- Case 3: Great kids don’t just happen. Parental authority – 15 April 2023
- Case 4: Time to flourish. Free time: what’s it for? – 25 June 2023 in Zonnewende
- Case 5: The great adventure. Mutual understanding in marriage – 25 June 2023 in Zonnewende
First 4 sessions online at 8.30 p.m., last two in person in Zonnewende with BBQ and family day
Cost: €75 per couple for the complete program (aid available)
You can register here! registration deadline is 11 January 2023.
Feel free to invite other couples!
For further information contact Monica Reintjens at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not start your own Family Enrichment book club?
If you want to continue growing as a couple in a different way, we can also recommend starting a book club with friends and other couples from FEN workshops in your area. This has been a popular activity for couples between FEN workshops. Check out our list of recommended books focusing on either the marital relationship or the education of children.